We are your dedicated online TV news station.
Whether you are targeting investors, staff or prospective customers, our dynamic news and current affairs programs help you tell your story with urgency and credibility.
Details of our eventv service
We also work with marketers to leverage your conference, expo, trade show or seminar into a powerful online marketing asset.
Watch as Mark Laudi discusses contemporary issues in media interviews and presentations, in "Media Savvy".
Get the latest tips and tricks, based on current, real-world examples, and be inspired as CEOs share how they learnt to love communicating.
Click here to subscribe to the Hong Bao Media YouTube channel to get the latest programs.
Ask us about our media and presentation skills courses for social media, internal communications and investor communications.Course details
Three factors set us apart from video production companies:
Our team of knowledgable, dynamic and multilingual television presenters add professionalism and finesse to your programs. They come from a variety of backgrounds and bring with them years of on-camera experience in general- and business news stations all over the world. We get your message across credibly.
We don't just produce your program - we ensure it reaches your desired audience. Once your corporate news or events-based program is complete, we can distribute it across thousands of sites, and even traditional media. For targeted internal- and investor communications programs, we can help you ensure only your desired audience is able to view it.
Leave the editing to us. Our decades of experience in broadcast news means we can help you make editorial decisions to produce valuable, compelling content.
10 reasons blue chip multinationals come to us for media & presentation skills training:
1. Real media experience - Mark is a media veteran, with many years of experience reporting on live television, radio, print and online.
2. Real television experience - Mark's years as an anchor on CNBC will help you prepare for your live TV appearance.
3. Ten years experience training C-suite executives - CEOs trust Mark to put them entirely at ease ahead of any public speaking engagement.
4. Practise in a real television studio - we operate our own training facilities, with TV studios in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
5. Realistic, relevant practise - practise makes perfect. Can you handle all five interviewer types?
6. Public speaking, presentaton, and new media skills - executives must be ready to persuade all manner of audiences in a variety of circumstances.
7. Business experience - Mark talks your CEO's language, because he understands business.
8. On-going presentation experience - Mark walks the talk, appearing frequently as conference anchor or panel moderator at business events.
9. Customisation & flexibility - you have complete control over the duration and focus of the workshop, from a one-hour refresher to multi-day mentorships.
10. Ongoing coaching - our support doesn't end with the workshop. We ensure your CEO is ready to present, even long after the training is over.